Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Project Manager with Infrastructure experience for a permanent full time opportunity. (Relocation Assistance Available)
The IS Project Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of projects including the initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, and closing of all projects assigned. The IS Project Manager may be required to manage a single large project or multiple smaller projects at any given time. The IS Project Manager is responsible for managing all project related resources during the execution of assigned projects including, budget, human resources, costs, schedule, quality, scope, and deliverables. The IS Project Manager is expected to manage all projects in accordance with all relevant company and IS standards, policies, and procedures.
· Develop and manage project documentation including charters, project management plans, scope statements, budgets, resource lists, schedules, change control, risk registers, issues logs, status reports, closing reports, and/or other relevant artifacts. Ensure project artifacts are complete, accurate, current, and stored appropriately.
· Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and its scope, schedule, budget, change control, solution design, build, documentation, testing, training, and acceptance.
· Mitigate team conflicts and communication problems, effectively utilize each team member to his/her fullest potential; inspire project team members to attain goals and pursue excellence; motivate project team to work together in the most efficient manner.
· Facilitate regular communication with project team, vendors and sponsors; conduct meetings effectively using agendas, minutes and other communication tools.
· Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to customer/sponsor to ensure quality and conformity to requirements and compliance with standards.
· Review status reports of team members and address issues as appropriate; track and report project status regularly to team, business sponsors and management.
· Minimize exposure and risk on projects by identifying and managing risks and issues; resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion; identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
· Keep track of lessons learned and perform project closing activities such as conduct lessons learned meetings with team members, prepare closing reports for sponsors, and formally close projects and turnover to operations and support.
· Demonstrate knowledge of all equipment and systems/technology necessary to complete duties and responsibilities.
· Demonstrate professional development, continuous learning and improvement of technical competence.
· Promote compnay cultural behaviors.
· Actively participate in team development and Organizational Performance Improvement Program (OPIP).
· Maintain patient confidentiality and privacy and adhere to HIPAA standards.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Knowledge of IT Service Management and Governance principles and processes such as ITIL and COBIT
· Knowledge and skills in one or more Project Management systems (such as MS Project Server, SharePoint)
· Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies such as PMI
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all staff levels and backgrounds
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong knowledge of ”off-the-shelf” business applications (i.e. MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio, GroupWise)
· Ability to operate relevant computer hardware and software
· Ability to effectively motivate and direct the activities of team members.
· Masters degree
· Bachelors degree with a major in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management, Business Management.
· Experience managing multiple large complex projects using the PMI project management framework.
· Experience utilizing a formal Quality Management methodology such as Six-Sigma, TQM, or Crosby
· Experience utilizing a formal Service Management and or Governance framework such as COBIT or ITIL
· 10+ years of Project/Program Management experience
· 5+ years of Project/Program Management experience
· One or more: ITIL, COBIT, CMMI, Six Sigma
· Current PMI Project Management certification or equivalent professional experience. Managed Care develops efficient and effective relationships with insurance companies, working to increase reimbursements, promote compliance and serve as an operational liaison between the company and its payors.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com