Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a WIFI Project Manager for our client in the Denver area.
Responsible for leading all aspects of the implementation of the WiFi project. Takes projects end to end from assignment through final implementation.
· Must have an understanding of WiFi and Wireless.
· Must be able to manage large scale projects.
· Must be able to work efficiently with resource teams located at sites across the country.
Must be a pro-active self-starter responsible for assembling project plans and managing to those plans and ability to identiy functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
· Ability to develops options and recommendations to drive critical decisions.
Ability to track key project milestones and adjusting project and/or resource plans as necessary.
· Ability to managing all aspects of project budgets including, purchase order requests, invoice tracking, cost allocation, and reporting as necessary.
· Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately maintained. .
· Ensures timelines and quality of third party vendor and internal project deliverables.
· Responsible for understanding complex, technical projects.
· Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
· Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
· Ability to analyze and interpret data
· Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
· Ability to document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations
· Ability to implement project plans and monitor progress, resource usage and quality
· Significant understanding of multiple project management disciplines
· Strong word processing, spreadsheet, and project management software expertise
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com