Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a QA Developer for a contract to hire role.
This would be a 6-8 month contract to hire.
- Experience with Health Care industry
- Experience in web applications testing, Web Services testing, and integration testing
- Analyze and dissect complex system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test scenarios to have adequate test coverage
- Experience with automation tools like Ranorex or Selenium by creating automation scripting for regression testing
- Experience with database testing with good SQL skills
- Experience with Code Management Systems (SVN, GIT)
- Comply with policies, standards and strategies of the software development life cycle
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables to ensure Quality product is delivered.
- Ability to think abstract out of the norm to find the issues quickly
- Must have excellent strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Compliance testing
- Knowledge / Experience in Performance testing
- Understanding of Agile methodology and ability to participate in application design and functionality discussions
- Ability to analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action
- Ability to work within various teams to facilitate testing for quality results
- Ability to understand security testing and have experience in a security testing tool like WebInspect or BurpSuite is a plus
- Document and execute thorough test plans and test scripts to fully test business requirements
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details and core business
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software
- Proactively seeks improved relationships with customers and identifies business needs that require single-department, complex solutions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com