We are searching for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst who has 3-4 years of experience in QA & Testing.
The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of the Software Testing Life Cycle and should be able to perform both QA and QC activities. The candidate should have 1-2 years of experience in test automation, with IBM Rational Robot. Familiarity with SQL and experience in writing queries will be an added advantage. The candidate should show a willingness to learn and work on our QA methodology and Testing Processes.
Essential Skills & Responsibilities:
• Create and document test plans, test scenarios, and test reports
• Create and maintain the test environment, including test data
• Test releases using manual and automated methods
• Track and help prioritize defects
• Create data-driven automated test scripts
• Assist and help to improve QA and Testing processes
• Analyze production defects to improve test coverage
• Ensure less defects are discovered in production.
Candidates should be self-directed and possess strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills with proven effectiveness in both client and internal team interactions. An entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for delivering high quality products, and a genuine commitment to our philosophy and flat management structure are essential.
Must be a US Citizen.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com