Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Quality Assurance testing resource that has expertise in Mediation and Rating. Experience in a Telecommunications’ environment is essential.
|Task Description||Activities Involved|
|Understand Agile Scrum model|
|Understand BSS Telecom Domain||– Understand telecom billing state, federal taxation policies, tax on tax formats for wireline, wireless, internet and allied services.|
|Understand the architecture of AM&R and business requirements of DP||– Understand the detail business requirements
– Detailed architecture
|Understanding the environment(unix box, database etc.), test files, tools etc.||– Provide a hands on training on the tool.
– Understand the environment / directory structure
|Understand database structure for Digital Phone (DP)||– Understand the table structure which is used in DP|
|Walk through and understanding of DP Subscriber||– Explaining the subscriber files collection, parsing and subscriber file layout.
– Explaining subscriber reference data, mediation and enrichment.
– Explaining the updating rating subscriber model
– Explaining updating usgage cycles and counters
– Explaining adjustment file processing
– Explaining merges and splits file processing
|Walk through and understanding of DP Mediation||– Explaining the usage files collection, parsing and file layout.
– Explaining reference data enrichment and Call typing
– Explaining mediation and filtering rules.
– Explaining downstream rules
|Walk through and understanding of DP guiding||Explaining guiding usage records to subscribers|
|Walk through and understanding of DP Rating||– Explaining Rating Reference Tables
– Explaining Rounding rules and rate calculation rules.
– Explaining Execution
– Explaining ECS downstream files
|Explanation of Charge files Generation||– Explaining the creation of different Charge files like ICOMS, CSG files.|
|Explanation of Reguiding and Rerating functionality||– Reguiding for unguided records and rerating for unrated records|
|Explanation of Downstream Requirements||– Explaining the generation of subscriber files and Hourly file for UDS and UMS
– Delivery of the files
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com