Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Reporting Analyst for a full time permanent opportunity.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year University or College or at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- 1+ years’ experience as a report developer/analyst with Microsoft BI technologies is required
- Practical Experience with SSRS and OLAP Cubes – Required
- Experience using Microsoft's BI stack, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SharePoint is required
- Ability to write SQL Queries against SQL Server and DB2 databases is required
- 1+ years’ of experience with Financial and/or Operational Reporting is required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Dimensional Data Modeling, and ETL processes a plus
- Strong knowledge of relational database concepts and design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and comfortable interacting with various levels in the organization
- Experience in translating business needs into requirements
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office tools
- Limited travel may be required
- Work with business users and analyze data requests to determine requirements. Lead requirements gathering process.
Report development including the ability to design, implement and test reports using multiple reporting tools.
- Provide data for analysis by operations staff, internal executive level and/or direct clients as needed
- Ensures data for all reports is accurate
- Train end users on how to effectively create reports using various reporting tools.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously
- Ability to research, analyze and troubleshoot
- Learn and understand existing report structures in various data systems
- Report testing, performance and data source validation
- Work with vendors and other IT personnel to maintain and enhance existing reporting.
- Work with team to design and implement new data warehouse
- Ensure distribution of reports in an efficient and timely manner
- Work within a team to support business users via the Help Desk and user requests
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org