Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Reporting Analyst for a permanent opportunity in St. Louis, Missouri.
· Work with business users and analyze data requests to determine requirements. Lead requirements gathering process.
Report development including the ability to design, implement and test reports using multiple reporting tools.
· Provide data for analysis by operations staff, internal executive level and/or direct clients as needed
· Ensures data for all reports is accurate
· Train end users on how to effectively create reports using various reporting tools.
· Ability to coordinate multiple activities simultaneously
· Ability to research, analyze and troubleshoot
· Learn and understand existing report structures in various data systems
· Report testing, performance and data source validation
· Work with vendors and other IT personnel to maintain and enhance existing reporting.
· Work with team to design and implement new data warehouse
· Ensure distribution of reports in an efficient and timely manner
· Work within a team to support business users via the Help Desk and user requests
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree from four-year University or College or at least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
· 1+ years’ experience as a report developer/analyst with Microsoft BI technologies is required
· Practical Experience with SSRS and OLAP Cubes – Required
· Experience using Microsoft’s BI stack, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SharePoint is required
· Ability to write SQL Queries against SQL Server and DB2 databases is required
· 1+ years’ of experience with Financial and/or Operational Reporting is required
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of Data Warehousing, Dimensional Data Modeling, and ETL processes a plus
· Strong knowledge of relational database concepts and design
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and comfortable interacting with various levels in the organization
· Experience in translating business needs into requirements
· Working knowledge in Microsoft Office tools
· Limited travel may be required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com