Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Junior / Mid Level Salesforce.com (SFDC) Developer for a full time permanent role.
The SDFC Developer will be responsible for assisting in architecting, building, testing, and implementing Salesforce business applications that are crucial to our financial planning and operations teams’ day to day business. They will work with Project Managers, Business Analysts, and other Developers in and Agile SDLC environment to ensure flawless implementation and support of our business applications.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 – 5 years developing on the Salesforce platform and object oriented programming knowledge
- Knowledge of broader CRM, SFA, and ERP platform concepts
- Must have exposure to SFDC best practices and implementation solutions.
- Experience with user interface and server side code
- Debugging techniques using Salesforce debug logs
- Experience with Cloud Computing, Service Oriented Architecture and Force.com Platform
- Experience with JSON, Rest and SOAP APIs
- Experience with SFDC and Enterprise Data Integration toolsets
- Experience with JAVA and ETL technologies
- Strong understanding of RMDBS and data management concepts
- Ability to produce technical documentation where required
POSITION DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience with storyboarding, wire-framing, and prototyping UI design
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Experience with Microsoft SharePoint platform
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in related field; Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, or Math, or equivalent industry experience.
- 3 – 5 years as a SFDC Developer
- 1 year experience developing in an Agile SDLC environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com