Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SAP APO DP Analyst in Missouri. The SAP APO DP Analyst is a customer facing role responsible for configuration in APO DP and production support.
Summary of essential job functions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Working knowledge of project management practices and methodology's.
· Ability to perform hands on configuration in APO DP Ability to write highly detailed functional specifications.
· Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
· Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
· Provide functional advice and assistance to programmers.
· Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
· Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
· Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
· Identify and implement new practices and processes that are “best in field”.
· Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; displaying problem resolution and support capabilities.
· Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
· Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Health, Safety and Quality) General knowledge in the following areas would be nice to have, but not required:
SAP Database table knowledge
SAP APO PP/DS knowledge
SAP APO CIF knowledge
SAP APO SNP knowledge
SAP APO GATP knowledge
ABAP debugging expertise
User exit/Enhancement point knowledge
Other duties may be assigned
· Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Management Information Systems
· Five years experience with APO DP configuration.
· Candidate must have knowledge of Module configuration for the specialization module.
· Strong understanding of business processes, practices and procedures.
· To be successful in this role, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Problem Solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
· Customer Service – manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
· Oral Communication – speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills; participates in meetings.
· Written Communication – writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numerical data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
· Teamwork – balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
· In addition to an attractive wage, this position offers a competitive benefits package including Group Health and Life Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance, a Flexible Benefits Plan, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match, a Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, and other benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org