Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SAP Business Support Analyst – Quality Management for a full time permanent opportunity.
Reporting to the Manager in the SAP COE, the SAP QM business analyst will be part of a cross-functional team that is part of the SAP COE (Center of Excellence). The SAP COE is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the company’s SAP ECC environment and an enables the client to realize business value from SAP. The QM analyst will be responsible for supporting and evolving standard and custom functionality in SAP QM.
This role will provide support to the business super users and business process team members with a major emphasis on the Quality Management application. This position requires resolving technical problems for all Quality Management issues as well as managing the integration with other SAP modules. The incumbent will be the IT owner of the QM module.
The QM business analyst will lead the resolution of QM issues, the design and development of enhancements for the QM module and the modules it integrates with. The ideal candidate will have strong functional, configuration and some technical skills. Given the level of customization of the company’s QM solution the following technical skills are needed to be successful in this role:
Understanding of key QM tables, BADI’s, enhancements points, indexes, function modules and the ability to perform some level of debugging.
In addition to QM expertise the following skills are important for this role, SAP change and configuration management, SAP testing organization and execution and data analysis tool expertise (excel expertise, business objects etc)
The QM business analyst will interact with business teams on a daily basis and will need to be able to build productive relationships with business users and present solution ideas and demonstrate QM functionality.
The business analyst will partner with users and implementation partners to analysis business and design solutions in SAP. The analyst will work with the technical team to translate business requirements into technical design specifications. The individual must maintain system integrity by following proper testing and documentation procedures. This includes unit, integration, and regression testing of configuration and programming changes.
The business analyst will use approved company implementation methodology to ensure all design aspects are resolved by the assigned completion date, provide appropriate documentation to meet support requirements and coordinate development requests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and identify and resolve systems issues. Create models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to programmers.
· Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes and systems, and other post-implementation support.
· Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives for improving processes and systems in operating systems across the organization.
· Lead sessions in prototyping new procedures and systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
· Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications. Liaise with various business groups in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes and systems.
· Develop, standardize, and maintain new or improved processes and systems based on findings and analysis.
· Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications — verbally or through written documentation — to management, peers, staff, and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood.
· Bachelor degree in the field of information technology or business administration or a related field
· 3+ years of business analyst related experience
· 3+ years of experience in design and configuration in SAP QM
· Two full cycles of an SAP implementation and production support preferred
· Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling.
· Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
· Proven experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and applications.
· Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flowcharts.
· Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
· Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
· Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
· Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
· Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
· Highly self motivated and directed.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
· Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
· Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
*Offer contingent upon background check/drug test and verification of references
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com