Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SAP BW consultant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design and develop data extracts from SAP and non-SAP systems
· Data modeling of Operational Data Store and Info cube structures
· Develop back-end design, construction and unit testing of the Info Cubes, Multi Cubes, and Info Packages and all back-end components (e.g. ODS, Transactional Info Sources/Data sources, Master Data, Info Objects, Transfer Rules, User Exits, Update Rules) as specified by end user requirements for reporting solutions
· Analyze, design, develop, implement, and support SAP BPC Netweaver Edition, SAP ECC and Business Warehouse/Intelligence Operational and Reporting solutions for multiple business units using SAP BPC, SAP ECC, and SAP BW/BI database designs, data modeling, relational databases, OLAP, SQL and visual development environments.
· Work with business owners to define and analyze reporting and analytic requirement.
· Responsible for knowledge transfer and technical implementation of SAP BW and SAP BPC
Skills & Educational Requirements:
· Bachelors’ Degree in Information Systems or equivalent is required (Technical degree preferred)
· 5 to 7 years of relevant experience required including 4 to 6 years of SAP BW programming, design and data modeling experience in 7.x and 2 to 3 years of SAP BPC (Netweaver Edition 7.0 or higher) application & template design, reporting and data transfer & transformation processing experience.
· Experience in designing BPC application, dimensions, properties and maintenance with SAP BPC on Netweaver platform.
· Experience in application logic and data load packages.
· Experience in designing and maintenance of BW objects – Datasource, Info source, DSO and Cube design and DTPs.
· 5+ Years of Experience in ABAP – understanding BADI’s in BPC and routines in BW/BI.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
· Must be comfortable interfacing with clients
*Offer contingent upon background check, drug test and verification of references.
Hourly rate for W2 is $60.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org