Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a SAP FICO Analyst for a permanent role.
SAP FICO Analyst will report directly into the Account-To-Report Tower within the Global IT team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for process innovation, development, implementation, support and enhancement of the SAP systems with a focus on Finance and Controllership processes.
This role requires extensive knowledge of the SAP FI and CO modules, as well as strong understanding of the other SAP modules such as MM, PP, and SD.
• Enhancement and implementation of SAP FICO applications to improve business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction
• Coordinate the efforts of the Finance and Controllership departments in multiple locations, as required, to ensure that projects are conducted in accordance with the planned requirements.
• Identify opportunities to standardize processes and system configuration globally and ensure compliance across all implementation to these standards
• Ensure business application systems are developed in a way that complies with established standards, methodologies and best practices.
• Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT areas to ensure successful implementation of IT projects
• Work on special projects as required
Required Skills and Experience
• BA/BS in Business Management, MIS, or related field. Desired – Master’s Degree in Business management, MIS or related field.
• Must have at least 3 full life cycle SAP ERP implementation experience
• Strong knowledge of Finance and Controlling practices/procedures/business processes
• Proficiency in SAP FI and CO areas like General Ledger, Accounts Payables and Receivables, Fixed Assets accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center accounting, Product Costing and COPA
• Proficiency in SAP FICO integration with other modules MM/PP/SD, and logistics transactions
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with competitive needs and deadlines
• Excellent oral, presentation and written communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• A continuous improvement mindset.
• Ability to travel – domestic and international
Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experience in global implementation projects
• Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management
• Knowledge of Hyperion Planning
• Knowledge of SAP Business Intelligence
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com