Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Scrum Master for a full time permanent role.
Coaches, guides and facilitates Agile software development by leading highly collaborative, organized and accountable teams to meet business goals and deliver customer value. Requires the ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitates agile methodology within the team and organization flow including running scrum, planning, demo and retrospective meetings.
- Coaches team to deliver value incrementally, explore solutions through experimentation and provide well-tested deliverables.
- Removes impediments keeping the team from delivering as quickly as possible while guiding the team on why and how development is proceeding.
- Gauges team commitment and provides guidance for over or under commitment.
- Helps team to transparently and continuously disseminate information about their progress and results.
- Converts traditional meetings into opportunities for collaboration that produce meaningful decisions, action items and outcomes.
- Supports a team environment that fosters self-awareness to identify and overcome roadblocks.
- Creates a culture that instills the value of each team member and engages personal responsibility and contribution.
- Listens, observes and provides feedback to the team to promote productivity and effectiveness.
- Recognizes changes and assists team in adapting.
- Continually increases in knowledge of Agile frameworks for the benefit of the team.
- Designs events and activities to help the team thrive.
- Provides encouragement, positivity and motivation for the team.
- Networks with peer Scrum Masters and coaches to support continual learning and promote the success of other teams.
- Trains or coaches others in Agile and/or identifies areas that may benefit from Agile methodology.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet ongoing business needs.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job, with or without a reasonable
SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job related experience.
- Requires three years of work experience; experience in leading groups or projects preferred
- Scrum Master training and Scrum Master work experience preferred
- Excellent leadership, analytical, mathematical and problem solving skills.
- Superior written and oral communication skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to learn and manage collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Responsible for highly accurate work and attention to the details.
- Strong interpersonal skills with business and technical partners and external stakeholders.
- Accountable for team success and achieving desired outcomes.
Columbia, MO – Home Office
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org