Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Scrum Master for a contract opportunity in St. Louis, MO.
- Coordinate initiatives and drive teams to meet commitments based on the plan.
- Develop and implement processes and practices that enable teams to evolve to leaner thinking
- Identify and implement metrics that drive quality, delivery and change with an initiative
- Assist organization to realize maximum results and value on investments by leveraging agile frameworks, methods and practices
- Guide teams in establishing and following effective processes to manage planning, development and deployment
- Guide the team and organization on applying agile practices and values to deliver results
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Guide the team on how to get the most of out self-organization
- Assess the scrum/kanban maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing of information
- Collaborate and drive feature prioritization planning and backlog grooming with business stakeholders
- Write user stories and order product backlog items
- Develop, track and publish qualitative and quantitative metrics, dashboards, etc. to communicate progress to stakeholders
- Resolve conflicts and lead the team to ensure roadblocks and open issues are removed.
- Foresee risks and dependencies and managed them proactively
- Analyze risk and report problems and delays in meeting commitments
- Coach and mentor agile practices across the organization
- Strong professional experience and a proven understanding with iterative development, incremental software delivery, and the “why” behind it
- Expertise in guiding team and enterprise level transitions to Kanban, Scrum, XP and Continuous Delivery principles and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge with the principles behind emergent requirements
- Excellent understanding of agile metrics (e.g. how to build a burn-down, track velocity/cycle time, backlog tracking, and task definition)
- Ability to handle a number of simultaneous tasks, demonstrate a sense of urgency and ownership to drive issues to completion
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge with a solid understanding of project management fundamentals (time/scope/cost)
- Expertise in making continuous improvement changes, especially as it relates to software development
- Exceptional facilitation skills; must be able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency (e.g. desire to bring disclosure and grow trust)
- Proven ability to lead teams to self-organize and work independently with limited supervision.
- Experience using agile life cycle management tools such as JIRA or similar
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration at all levels
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Must have at least 5+ years of project management experience and 2 years of Scrum Master experience
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in a technical discipline with a development background
· All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com