Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Scrum Master. In this role, you will function across software development teams, each of whom are developing highly visible products. This will also be a client facing role and not a heads down position.
- Serve as scrum master including these key roles:
- Facilitating standups, meetings, decisions,
- Removing obstacles.
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization, balancing flexibility with accountability.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Embody scrum’s core values
- Cultivate a competent, rigorous environment where high quality work gets done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work.
- Develop, track and publish qualitative and quantitative metrics, dashboards, etc. to communicate progress to stakeholders
- Foresee risks and dependencies and managed them proactively
- Take initiative and work independently under minimal supervision.
- Continuously strive to improve the agile development process.
- Support Business Analyst actions as needed — capturing requirements, managing client-specific content and producing product documentation.
- Collaborate and drive feature prioritization planning and backlog grooming with business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or related field.
- Scrum Master certification
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience serving as Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and the Microsoft platform.
- Good understanding and experience applying the principles of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, and managing visually.
18 month contract-to-hire
*Current “Secret” Security Clearance is a must
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org