Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a mid level Scrum Master. In this role, you will function across software development teams, each of whom are developing highly visible products. This will also be a client facing role and not a heads down position.
- Serve as scrum master including these key roles:
- Facilitating standups, meetings, decisions,
- Removing obstacles.
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization, balancing flexibility with accountability.
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Embody scrum’s core values
- Cultivate a competent, rigorous environment where high quality work gets done without coercion, assigning or dictating the work.
- Develop, track and publish qualitative and quantitative metrics, dashboards, etc. to communicate progress to stakeholders
- Foresee risks and dependencies and managed them proactively
- Take initiative and work independently under minimal supervision.
- Continuously strive to improve the agile development process.
- Support Business Analyst actions as needed — capturing requirements, managing client-specific content and producing product documentation.
- Collaborate and drive feature prioritization planning and backlog grooming with business stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or related field.
- Scrum Master certification
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience serving as Scrum Master for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and the Microsoft platform.
- Good understanding and experience applying the principles of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, and managing visually.
18 month contract-to-hire with a targeted conversion salary of $90k-$120k depending on experience.
*Current “Secret” Security Clearance preferred
** If the candidate does not have a current “Secret” Security Clearance the candidate will have to go through the process of obtaining one with no expense to the candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com