Cycle3 IT Staffing is looking for Scrum Masters to add to the growing team in the New York Area New Jersey area!
These individuals should have a strong desire to be an effective leader. The ideal candidate is someone looking to work in a local delivery model, meaning little to no travel, with an opportunity for a long-term career doing what they love to do. This role will have the opportunity to work across several key functional and technical areas (including software architecture and engineering) and across a number of industries.
In this role, you will be:
- Acting as a servant leader for a team consisting of 5+ individuals.
- Working with 2-4 Agile teams simultaneously.
- Inspiring individuals to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Supporting Agile team transformations and encouraging teams to adopt Agile values and practices in order to deliver value.
- Working with other SM/ATF to increase the effectiveness of the application of the Agile methodology in an organization.
- Leading, mentoring and developing teammates.
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding Agile values and principles.
- Mentoring or coaching other Scrum Masters/Agile Team Facilitators.
- Driving change that increases the productivity of the Agile team and helps those outside the team understand which of their interactions with the team are helpful and which are not.
- Coaching development teams in organizational environments in which Agile is not yet fully adopted and understood.
- Communicating effectively throughout client organization to ensure full alignment.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of Agile processes.
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies as needed.
- Developing and analyzing reports and artifacts to include velocity charts, burn down charts, cumulative flow diagrams, and sprint retrospectives for improvement opportunities.
- Complying with implementation of baseline contractual plans and tools for configuration management, systems development methodologies, quality assurance, testing and technical writing.
- Coaching the Agile team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Removing impediments to the Agile team’s progress.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master or Agile Team Facilitator.
- Demonstrated experience using an Agile development framework including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and continuous integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Proven investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring that the technical expectations of deliverables are met through Agile processes.
- Working knowledge of Agile techniques such as user stories, continuous integration, ATDD, TDD, continuous testing, paired programming, automated testing and Agile games.
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile and/or continuous delivery approaches and helping a team understand how to apply theories and implement practices to improve the value being delivered.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches (e.g., XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD).
- Experience in Agile adoption and transformation efforts.
We offer members the following:
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
When you are an employee of this team, your job doesn’t end when a contract is up. You stay on as an indispensable member of the team with career growth opportunities tailored to your interests and talents. Apply today to take your career to the next level.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com