Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a resource with a strong background in Application Security and Assessment for our client’s Information Security Office.
The candidate would have experience in the following.
Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors, and maintains information security policies, procedures and systems. Evaluates and tests hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security. Ensures that IS security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS security. Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents. Investigates and resolves security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve security. Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents. Collects and compiles historical data on system access and generates reports and analyses. Usually requires 15 years of previous experience.
The Information Security Office seeks a Security Specialist to join its dynamic and high-performing team. The successful candidate will have the ability to design and implement innovative and effective security solutions globally. The candidate will work with information security experts, IT groups, and business customers to create sustainable, standardized solutions to meet business needs. This position requires a highly motivated, creative individual who desires to have a global impact.
· Enhance the Application Security Program currently in-place, resulting in a standard and repeatable process that will show value
· Work with the Application Development teams to drive security into their Software Development Lifecycle
· Develop training for developers on application security and incorporate it into the awareness program
· Ensure a standard approach and toolset for conducting application security reviews
· Develop a documented approach for using regular Penetration Tests and assessments to ensure the security of the infrastructure, as well as feeds information into the risk posture of the organization
• BS/BA in computer-related field or in communications-related field.
• Strong understanding of risk assessment and security controls, application security background desired
• Background in performing 3rd party vendor security reviews and coordinating secure 3rd party connectivity
•Strong written and verbal skills required.
• Understanding of and experience in designing and implementing security solutions to meet business needs.
• Solid background in Information Technology.
• In-depth knowledge of firewalls, VPNs, Active Directory, Authentication Solutions, Antivirus, Encryption, Malware protection, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with international colleagues.
• Team player with proven ability to work effectively with peers and senior personnel in other business units.
• Ability to work extremely well under pressure while maintaining a professional image and approach.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environment.
• Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org