Cycle 3 IT Staffing is seeking an ABAP developer for a permanent role.
Participate in a cross-functional, team environment as a key member of the Center of Excellence and support company’s SAP ECC 6.0, Business Warehouse, Solution Manager and Enterprise Portal environments.
This person will be instrumental in developing solid enhancements, defining coding standards for the company, and implementing processes to safeguard company from poor inadequate coding. This position requires both leadership and technical expertise in the specifics of SAP ECC development and providing guidance and insights about the nature of and implementation of ABAP development to the implementation teams, end users, IT specialists, Systems Integrator(s), and other internal and external resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Designing and developing clear and concise custom ABAP programs through consultations with business analysts to ensure successful delivery of functional specifications.
– Analyze business processes associated with development.
– Create and execute comprehensive development and test plans.
– Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies and freely exchange new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
– Provide excellent customer service and work with users and other IT professionals at all levels within the organization.
– Create documentation and adhere to documentation standards.
– Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is preferred, or 8+ years equivalent experience will be considered.
– 2+ years experience designing, developing, implementing and modifying applications utilizing ABAP programming is desired but not required. Exposure to ABAP development within a variety of SAP modules including SD, FICO, WM, MM, PP, PLM and HR.
– Self-motivated team player to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment who thrives on challenge and wants to grow their skill set.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com