Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking both a Senior Level and Mid level Java developer for permanent opportunities.
We are a strong team of talented individuals with a wide range of complementary skill sets who enjoy challenging and ever-evolving projects. Our goal is to provide innovative, cutting edge software to our clients as part of our commitment to unparalleled service. To meet this goal, we develop our software solutions in an agile, dynamic environment and constantly strive to use the newest technologies, such as iOS, jQuery, Oracle, Java.
You will design, develop, and implement applications to support business requirements and resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. And, we will rely on your extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
You will be:
· Expressing recommendations based on client desires, product architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines
· Mentoring, interacting, and ensuring cross-team and cross-department cooperation
· Implementing test-driven development leveraging tools such JUnit, Maven, Ant, CVS, Subversion, and Cruise Control
· Presenting ideas and solutions to small or large audiences of clients and upper management
· Leading new architecture projects
· Appling Object-Oriented Design strategies and patterns
· Performing DBA functions such as building data models, database designs, DB performance resolution, replication, and tuning.
· Researching and applying new DB tools and deployment strategies
· Designing and deploying applications that protect data from unauthorized use and track security violations
You probably have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Some experience with architecting, building, and deploying J2EE applications
· Maybe a few years of multi-threaded server-side web application programming experience using agile development techniques
· Some experience with Linux and Oracle
· Spent time developing and delivering B2B consumable web services
· Advanced development experience with JDBC or object/relational persistence strategies
· Rock star SQL skills
· Proven abilities to design, build, and deploy J2EE applications
· Advanced knowledge of DB procedures and triggers
· And, knowledge of DB recovery and backup strategies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org