Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Application Developer for a permanent opportunity.
Overall Job Scope: Design, develop, test, and maintain software that supports the client’s business applications, including software packages as well as custom development. This can include mining-related systems, HR, Land Management, Payroll, and financial-related systems. The position is responsible for complying with the requirements of a Software Development Life Cycle, and documenting all work in accordance with standard practices. This position must maintain the confidentiality of protected health information utilized in the course of job duties, in accordance with HIPAA regulations and company procedures, as well as other confidential data which may be encountered as part of the job duties.
· Perform business process analysis and propose IT solutions to support process improvement and automation. Develop solution architecture in preparation for implementation.
· Lead the collection requirements and design solutions to meet those requirements, including database design, packaged software implementation, and custom development. Manage implementation and ensure proper testing.
· Resolve support problems with production software
· Develop and maintain development and testing plans in accordance with the Software Development Life Cycle
· Provide technical and troubleshooting support to system users, including individual training as appropriate.
· Create documentation in support of development efforts
Required Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in math, CS, engineering or business, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
· 6 years of experience in an Application Development role, with experience in both custom development and packaged application support
· Experience in the design and use of databases and SQL
· Demonstrated knowledge of at least one current programming language, such as Java or .NET
· Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrated documentation skills
Preferred Education & Experience:
· Experience with Oracle development tools (Forms & Reports, Version 6i or later) and PL/SQL
· Experience with Unix Shell Scripting
· Experience in support of Oracle Applications HR/Payroll modules, versions 11i and 12
· Web-based development experience
· Implementation or support experience with an ERP package such as Oracle or SAP
· Master’s degree in math, CS, engineering, or business
Competitive base salary
Employee Incentive programs
401(k) with 100% company match up to 6% of base salary
Health and Wellness prevention programs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com