Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a permanent opportunity. Candidate should be able a self starter and be able to hit the ground running with little or no direction.
This position will examine the business, program, and outcome measurement requirements of the company to create successful client management system program development initiatives, work system recommendations, and documentation and training requirements. This position reports to the Director of Information Resources.
· Partner with assigned service delivery program areas to gain deep understanding of their processes, plans, and how the client management system is utilized by their program areas.
· Work with the assigned service delivery program areas to identify opportunities where technology, information systems, and/or information insight can be leveraged to create and deliver value and/or improve performance.
· Map data output from client management system to financial system for timely and accurate billing of service delivery units.
· Define work system modifications to ensure the timely entry of required data into the client management system to ensure the accurate reporting of data to financial and other systems.
· Identify the gaps in system documentation and assist in the direction of training material creation.
· Assist in the creation of policies and procedure documentation on new tasks or processes
· Gather and prioritize user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, user cases, scenarios, and other methods.
· Assist in eliciting business requirements using stakeholder interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process models, use cases, scenarios, data flows, task and workflow analysis.
· Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards, certifications, and contracts.
· Translate conceptual user and business requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers.
· Develop and conduct developer reviews of the program and business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
· Identify and document non-functional requirements.
· Where applicable, develop mockups of interfaces and attributes based on the user requirements.
· Assist with the interpretation of user requirements into feasible options, and communicate these back to the business and program stakeholders.
· Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
· Monitor project dates and meet individual deliverables as well as support other team members to ensure quality and accuracy goals are met.
· Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements to project managers, program directors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
· Assist in preparation of the testing strategy and test plans.
· Serve as a project manager on complex system integration projects
· Coordinate integration and system testing.
· Coordinate and drive user acceptance testing.
· Any other duties as assigned for the betterment of the company.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 4 years of experience in data analysis and project management required.
- Experience with HTML and MS SQL a plus.
- Exceptionally Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org