Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a contract opportunity.
The Consultant will initially evaluate company’s current use of Infor Syteline ERP system. Then will provide business process recommendations, system architect development, support, and guidance of ERP modules. The consultant will provide functional and technical expertise for the Infor Syteline production environment.
· Consultant will actively participate in recording user requirements by preparing functional design documentation by testing new functionalities and providing support both during the introduction of functionalities or the execution of regular operations.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Designs business processes by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Actively engage with internal / external teams to streamline and standardize processes to implement best practices.
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years in business analysis, requirements definition, building and deploying system solutions to meet business requirements.
- ERP systems experience in Infor related to manufacturing, Infor Syteline preferred.
- Experience working in a regulated area specifically compliant systems.
- Knowledge of general manufacturing process.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual, as well as effectively collaborate with team members.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent people skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com