Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Business Systems Administrator
for a permanent opportunity.
This is an IT Infrastructure role and serves as the subject matter expert
for the company’s development staff related to the architecture and topology
of in house applications and customer facing web sites. The person that fills
this role will build all server environments which include application servers,
SQL servers, SSRS servers, and web servers utilizing VMware (ESX), Windows
OS, Firewall technology, SQL, SSRS and IIS. This person will carry out all
upgrades and releases as well as day-to-day support of the production,
development, QA and staging environments. The incumbent will serve as the
SharePoint administrator for our intranets, extranets and document management
system. They will also support Microsoft CRM. They will work with other
Infrastructure team members, developers and management as required to
meet project requirements, adhere to standards and performance criteria
and meet deadlines.
· Build and support servers in a VMware environment. Support is including,
but not limited to software and hardware support for the servers, connectivity
and SQL issues.
· Execute change requests and troubleshoot systems incidents to provide
maximum customer uptime and time to repair.
· Work with the web development team to push code to staging and ultimately
production servers and work with them on best practices for web server
· Identify, resolve and document issues with the release (could be code, SQL
or configuration related)
· Work with development to investigate issues, identify their source, and
determine best possible solutions.
· Monitor system(s) performance and capacity
· Implement operating system patches and upgrades as necessary; participating
in the patch and change control review process.
· Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
· Create or update documentation including server diagrams, procedures and
policies to ensure consistent support of customer environments.
· Analyze development project proposals to include identifying potential problem
areas and recommend optimum approaches for project path
· Partners with internal customers to determine requirements and identifies
opportunities for improving/resolving issues
· Administer Microsoft SharePoint intranet site and SharePoint Document
· Support Microsoft CRM for internal customers
· First point of contact for Finance department support for their internal
applications, including MS NAV ERP.
· Can work with outside consultants on projects.
· Expert at building, maintaining and troubleshooting:
· Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2003R2 or 2008,
2008R2 (Web, Standard, Enterprise)
· IIS 6.x, 7.x
· Active Directory
· VMWare (ESX)
· Microsoft SQL ( 2005 and 2008 R2)
· Must have firewall/network connectivity knowledge
· Must have SharePoint knowledge, WSS 2.0, 2007, Foundation
· Excellent problem solving skills, plus strong verbal and written
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· Ability to multitask and juggle multiple critical issues
· Ability to adapt to change
· High level of accuracy
· Motivation to research and resolve technical issues regardless
of area of expertise.
· Communicates with team members and business owners with
professionalism and in a way to foster teamwork
· Ability to be on call and work nights and weekends as needed
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org