Cycle3 IT Staffing is currently seeking a qualified, experienced and customer focused Senior Business Systems Analyst The Senior Business Systems Analyst leads the definition of system capabilities, project scope, business requirements, and function for complex systems application development. Independently analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer systems. Researches current system processes in conjunction with business and IS team members. Performs customized analyses of business and IS needs with an understanding of applicable applications systems as well as existing and future business processes.
Qualified applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IS, or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- 5-7 years of experience in analysis support/development and process development is required.
- Expertise in systems processes, relational databases and client-server concepts is required. Experience implementing an ERP system is preferred (Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus).
- Thorough working knowledge of PCs, Internet and Windows.
- Demonstrated ability to develop customized solutions to meet business requirements.
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve issues with innovative solutions.
- Ability to manage timelines and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Extremely detail oriented and strong customer service focus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including facilitation and presentation skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org