Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior level C# ASP.Net developer for a long term opportunity.
Developer is primarily responsible for programming, implementing and maintaining web based computer information systems that provide support for functions within the Company. Key responsibilities include:
– Under direct supervision and guidance, assists in the development of cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications.
– Program/develop, implement, and maintain computer information systems to provide support for a variety of functions within the company relating to confidential and non-confidential matters.
– Ensure data integrity and successful backup and restoration ability, monitor assigned systems and exercise good project management skills to ensure that changes are successfully implemented and monitored for effect.
– May represent the department in various meetings.
– Develops applications in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices.
– Monitors and reports to management on project status and outstanding issues.
– Maintain a high degree of integrity to safeguard company position on confidential matters.
Education: Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university required.
Experience: One or more years of relevant applications development experience preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org