Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Corporate Accountant for a permanent opporutnity.
Job Summary & Functions:
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, responsible for all aspects of corporate general ledger, including reconciliations, journal entries and ledger system maintenance; assist with corporate consolidations and analysis, budget preparations and special projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Prepare daily cash position reports, enter and process wire payments to vendors as required.
2) Prepare and issue weekly consolidated flash report (backlog, orders, shipments, AR aging), consolidated cash report (including AP balances) and consolidated sales forecast update.
3) Responsible for monthly corporate general ledger close, journal entries, account analysis, inter-company reconciliations, load trial balance in COGNOS and entry of FX rates into COGNOS. Prepare and distribute various monthly reports comparing actual to AOP, prior year and forecast.
4) Prepare and issue quarterly Management Fee invoices for various subsidiaries.
5) Responsible for annual 1099-MISC for Corporate, reporting of non-wage compensation for executives, preparation for Corporate Budget, and other filings.
6) Responsible for ad-hoc reporting and related analysis for senior management as required.
7) Act as a liaison with the Company’s external auditors as required.
1) Finance or Accounting Degree required (advance degree and/or CPA a plus).
2) Minimum 5 years accounting experience.
3) Experience in an international (global) business environment.
4) Previous consolidations experiences as well as of foreign currency translation is required.
5) Proficiency with using automated accounting software packages and PC spreadsheet application is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org