Senior Cyber Security Engineer & Analyst (Active Security Clearance)
Cycle3 IT Staffing is looking for a Senior Engineer for a cybersecurity team which performs vulnerability analysis for a customer with a complex network featuring over 100,000 endpoints. The objectives of the team are to develop a risk picture for the enterprise and to provide tailored remediation strategies to stakeholders in order to improve the overall cybersecurity posture of the organization.
In this role, you will assist a small team in vulnerability management for stakeholders at all levels across the enterprise. This will include analysis of high-profile and high-impact vulnerabilities, zero-day threats, the creation and execution of mitigation strategies, and the liaising with various IT stakeholders to coordinate implementation of such strategies.
Leading enterprise efforts on risk assessment, detailed technical recommendations and coordination of remediation and mitigation strategies.
· Preparing reports and conducting briefings for senior leadership related to routine and high profile vulnerability analysis.
· Developing and perform high-speed discovery, configuration auditing, asset profiling, sensitive data discovery, policy compliance and vulnerability analysis of the overall enterprise security posture.
· Communicating recommendations to the responsible parties, and engaging in both tracking and verification of their remediation efforts.
· Continually analyzing available security information, including results of configuration compliance verification, vulnerability scans, database assessments, security and system patch information, threat reporting, OIG reporting, and other intelligence information to update and assess the status of an organization’s cyber security posture.
· Assisting in the analysis, selection, implementation, and/or development of enterprise
· Interfacing with vendor support teams to keep abreast of developments within products
currently in use.
· Documenting team processes for use in internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs),
and other on-the-shelf documentation of processes for future team reference.
· Building working relationships to effectively complete the mission, while acknowledging
and respecting stakeholder needs and requirements.
· Both formulating new and adjusting existing information security metrics for the purpose
of analysis and greater enterprise security posture awareness.
· Consultation and support to other parties concerning Computer Network Defense (CND),
often on an ad hoc basis, as necessary for the mission.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org