Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Developer for a consulting role.
Conducts extensive analysis and report to management on key findings of market research initiatives conducted for major biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and healthcare organizations. May require a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• running QC pipeline and review the QC results for each sequencing project
• maintain and troubleshoot QC pipeline
• develop data management software tools
• bioinformatics data analysis on sequencing data
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in bioinformatics, computational, scientific or a related field of study.
• Direct experience in software development under Linux/Unix using one or some of the programming languages including perl, python, java, C/C++.
• Direct experience in bioinformatics data analysis (sequencing)
• Direct experience in HTML based cgi development.
• Knowledge of HTP sequencing
• Experience interacting with biology research and IT scientists
• The ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary matrix environment
“QC” – Quality control – Quality control for High throughput sequencing data.
Bifx background is better to have.
Developer role, programming in Linux in a must, at least one of the Perl, C/C++, Java, python, etc. HTML (web-based) programming is better to have.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com