Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Drupal Developer for a short term project.
The Drupal Developer will assist with an eCommerce website developing value-added web applications on-schedule and on-budget to achieve high quality and high availability customer experience.
· Create interactive Web sites using PHP/Drupal programming interfacing with Web services, SQL and MySQL databases
· Utilize programming skills with Drupal 7.1 including theming, module customization, and integration
· Design and develop scalable, modular, and manageable Web production features defined by product team using custom templates and integrated contributed and custom Drupal modules
· Develop complex Drupal applications with minimum technical requirements
Required and Desired Skills:
· Strong knowledge and experience with Drupal 7.1 Platform and CMS technology
· Solid experience with programming and scripting languages
· Working knowledge of current best practices for Web design and programming
· Advanced understanding object-orientated principles
· Outgoing interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
· Ability to develop requirements, specifications and designs to assure product quality
· Ability to conduct tests for product quality or performance assurance
· Strong experience installing, configuring and maintaining Drupal Web site
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org