Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Healthcare Information Management Consultant to work within a small team setting on data discovery, profiling, modeling, and mapping activities. This is a contract project-based position for 9-12 weeks.
This is a REMOTE Role with 1 trip to the client which is paid for.
The Senior Healthcare Information Management Consultant will work with clinical and business subject matter experts, system and application experts, business leaders, and information management solution developers to understand data contents, business requirements, analytical needs, and technical constraints. The consultant will use that understanding to create mapping documents, structure test scenarios, and validate that solutions being delivered are aligned with business needs.
Required Skills: SQL, data management, metadata management, data profiling, data lineage analysis, data modeling, data model reverse engineering, data transformation mapping, business analysis, process analysis, data warehousing.
- *** There will be 1 trip to New York to meet the team and the trip is paid for.
- Strong business analysis skills
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare operations and systems
- Understanding of data warehousing, ETL and data integration, data mapping and translation
- Experience with business processes and organizational analysis
- Experience with data and application systems analysis
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate findings, debrief, operate as a resource and make recommendations
- Demonstrated leadership in cross functional collaboration
- Ability to thrive in a detail-oriented and results-driven environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to interact with others to understand and articulate business challenges
- Ability to pull together and validate relevant information for analysis
- At least 5 years as a data analyst with experience in source-to-target mapping, data change management, data lineage analysis, data quality analysis, metadata management, data controls
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint usage
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Proven track record delivering results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Healthcare, or Finance
- Experience with data warehousing and data integration: 5-9 years
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org