Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Informatica Data Analyst strong in analysis skills with the ability to identify, review, and evaluate existing data structures.
Other requirements include:
- Constructing data decomposition diagrams, providing data flow diagrams and documenting the process.
- Identifying and documenting data quality issues and data patterns.
- Writing code for database access, modification and construction including stored procedures.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to rely on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform function of the job.
- Maintain light SQL skills
- Integration tool (SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.) experience
- Effectively working on a single platform (ORACLE, SQL Server, Teradata)
- Demonstrating some capability in: OLAP, Reporting, and/or Modeling
- Contributing to the creation and delivery of presentations to project teams
- Performing a variety of tasks with some degree of creativity and latitude.
Additional requirements may include:
- Demonstrated experience in data modeling with an understanding of the three model types (conceptual, logical, and/or physical).
- Ensuring that the data model and process model accurately reflect the business unit processes and are reconciled with each other.
- Working with business to ensure the business use and logical data models are synchronous.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
- Limited experience (2-5 years) and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Education Requirements: 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com