Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking 2 Java Developers for long term contract or contract to hire opportunities.
Software solutions are developed in an agile, dynamic environment and constantly strive to use the newest technologies.
The Java programmer develops applications to support business requirements. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expresses recommendations based on client feedback, product architecture, cost, quality, and delivery timelines
- Implementing test-driven development leveraging tools such JUnit, Maven, Ant, CVS, Subversion, and Cruise Control
- Appling Object-Oriented Design strategies and patterns
- May perform some DBA functions such as building data models, database designs, DB performance resolution, replication, and tuning.
- Balances development with significant contribution to the organization
- Works on moderately complex and critical tasks
- May lead small, short-duration projects.
- Makes an identifiable contribution with working projects that are less-critical, low-complexity projects.
- Participate in Daily Status update
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field from an accredited college or university
- 3 or more years’ experience in software development
- May have some experience with building and deploying J2EE applications
- Maybe a few years of multi-threaded server-side web application programming experience using agile development techniques
- Some experience with Linux and Oracle
- Possibly spent time developing and delivering B2B consumable web services
- Development experience with JDBC or object/relational persistence strategies
- Intermediate abilities to design, build, and deploy J2EE applications
- Knowledge of basic logic principles – Boolean logic, application of logical expressions with And,Or, Not logic
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org