Skills & Background needed:
· 5 years or more harnessing hundreds of processors to analyze massive amounts of data.
· Senior Java developer with experience in working with distributed systems.
· Passion for learning new technologies and ability to do it efficiently and fast.
· Experience working on leading edge development team that has created complex data analysis pipelines using the open source Hadoop platform.
Apache Hadoop MapReduce is among the most popular, open-source, data processing systems in the world. We are looking for senior folks with experience in large-scale, distributed systems to help leverage Hadoop MapReduce to solve real world “big data” problems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized, independent, self motivated, and detail oriented
- Hands on programmer, strong in data structures and programming practices.
- Java experience
- Experience using MapReduce or other parallel programming techniques.
- Experience with using or designing large-scale, distributed systems.
- Experience using projects in Apache Hadoop ecosystem such as Pig, Hive, Oozie, and HBase
- Experience with Lucene a big plus
*Background Check and Drug Test required along with 3 supervisory references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com