Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Level C Developer for a long term project.
· Development, enhancement and maintenance of mission critical software systems.
· Understanding end-user requirements and developing software improvements from conception to release
· Hands on coding and development will be primary responsibility to include system design, maintenance and troubleshooting
· Take a leadership role in key decisions – such as OS selection, application software selection and development practices
· Self sufficiency to develop and debug in a small team environment
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent
· Extremely competent in C, minimum of 5 years of current experience
· Extensive UNIX and/or Linux experience
· Experience with hardware interfaces.
· Working knowledge of open source tools such as the GNU toolchain, including those used to compile, debug and edit
· Experience with RDBMS & SQL; Postgresql preferred
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Demonstrated commitment to quality •
· Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
· Strong leadership skills and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com