Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior .NET Developer for a direct hire permanent position with an outstanding client located in Los Angeles, CA.
Our Client is located just steps from the beach. They are a leader in the eCommerce industry, and work with high profile clients such as: The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Foot Locker, Behr Paint, and Burlington Coat Factory. They believe in being passionate about work, having fun at work, and delivering the best.
This Client has been named one of the Best Places to Work in LA. They enjoy great pay and benefits, a casual, relaxed work style and a friendly, collaborative environment.
If you are looking for the opportunity to stand out from the crowd come join our Client at the beach; Come play with the best.
Our ideal candidate is a team player who likes working with minimal supervision, building high quality .NET product technology and loves working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. If this is you, don’t miss out on this career building opportunity.
- Develop software in a hands-on capacity by writing .NET source code (C#), developing databases using Microsoft SQL Server, and integrating solutions with leading Microsoft server software platforms (Commerce Server, Community Server, SQL Server, etc.)
- Effectively handle changing priorities and requirements
- Perform code review sessions with other developers and suggest improvements or alternate strategies when appropriate
- Assist project managers and directors with the creation of task-level project plans that detail the specific tasks required to deliver a solution
- Work closely with project managers, directors, and account managers to ensure that client expectations are met and that project schedules and budgets are adhered to
- Assist less senior members of the staff with hands-on development work in high-pressure, time sensitive situations
- Develop technical documentation
- Create and update both design and functional documents
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed, documenting development
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements and new development as required
- Implement project applications according to specifications
- Research technical issues and provide recommendations to enhance client web sites
- Work independently and as part of a team to create cutting edge eCommerce & mobile sites
- Test sites to ensure optimal usability
- Juggle multiple projects and shifting priorities
- Meet stipulated deadlines
· 5+ years hands-on experience in software design and development, database design and development, and system integration
· Hands-on experience with Microsoft technologies, specifically: .NET development, ASP.NET development, C#, XML, SOAP, Web Services, SQL Server, Windows 2000/2003 server, Active Directory integration (for centralized user authentication / authorization)
· Experience developing software using a formal and structured development methodology
· Collaborative development in a team environment
· Formal testing / software quality assurance experience, including hierarchical test cycle (unit test / application test / system test / user-acceptance test)
· Iterative approach to development, using short development cycles and frequent builds
· Object Oriented Programming / Object Oriented Design (OOP/OOD)
· Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security and defensive development
· Hands-on development experience with one or more of the following Microsoft technologies
· Hands-on experience in ecommerce software development a plus: MediaChase, Episerver, Commerce Server, Content Management Server
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, CS or equivalent experience; MCPD a plus
All applicants must be a strong fit with our Client’s core values:
· Honesty, integrity and fairness
· Respect for individual ability, creativity and diversity
· Teamwork and open communication
· Passion and commitment
· Enjoyment of work and life
Our Client is an equal opportunity employer who provides a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
Our Client offers an employee-friendly, comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees, which includes:
· Competitive salaries
· Health, dental, and vision insurance with Flexible Spending Account
· 401 plan, managed by Fidelity
· Life insurance, AD&D, short and long-term disability
· Two weeks paid vacation
· Six days paid sick time
· 12 paid holidays, including floating holidays
· Innovative office, casual dress code
With our Client’s offices only five minutes from the sand and two from the Marina, our Client’s employees enjoy a variety of recreational and social activities planned throughout the year.
Our Client also offers flexible work arrangements to help employees balance work and life.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org