Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior PHP Developer (must have Zend framework experience) for project here in St. Louis.
Would you be interested?
PHP Developer With ZEND Web Services a Must
Job Description: The PHP Web Developer is responsible for working on the software design with team members, developing code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting issues based on functional testing, developing code executed automated test and integrating the application(s) to ensure proper and efficient execution as well as compliance to the business and technical requirements.
Specifically, the individual will:
- Work with Technical Lead and users to develop, test, document and deploy features in a web-based application environment.
- Write and execute automated test cases in a continuous development environment
- Ability to translate business data into a programmable design
- Resolve production issues in a timely manner. Troubleshoot and correct bugs in new and existing features.
- Develop web services
- Develop web service clients and server components
- Test and identify technical problems
- Document technical specifications outlining variables and functions Log project time and project information daily
- Work alongside programmers, programmer analysts, software/web developers and testers to help them perform their job duties.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years web development experience. We will accept candidates with more experience, but not less.
- Experience in object oriented (OO) programming and knowledge of development life cycle best practices. Candidates will be tested on their understanding of OO concepts.
- Experience with Zend framework or other MVC frameworks is desired.
- Working knowledge with PHP tools (LAMP stack) and Git version control
- Prior experience creating web applications and interacting with SOAP/REST web services.
- Works well in a team environment within a pair programming practice.
- Prior experience working in an agile environment useful.
- Previous experience in development of graphical interfaces and web security is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, including requirements analysis and basic application architecture knowledge.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated experience of automating tests in a test framework such as Codeception, Behat, PHPUnit.
- Experience with microservices and service-oriented architecture preferred
- Must be an individual who thrives in a team environment
- Experience with High Availability/Continuous Delivery environments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com