Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Sr. Program Scheduler, located at MD-Frederick for a contract to hire opportunity.
We are currently searching for an experienced Program Scheduler with strong working knowledge of Earned Value Management and operational knowledge to join our team. The Program Scheduler will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and statusing of multiple resource loaded network-based, logic driven schedules. Ensuring the schedules, of varying complexity and value, are GASP and contractually.
Responsibilities will include:
- Utilize methods to assist with planning and tracking projects utilizing Microsoft Project, and risk analysis tools
- Coordinate all planning and statusing activities across a diverse technical team
- Preparation of the monthly Contract Performance Report (CPR) and other cost and schedule metrics as required by the contract.
- Interface and collaborate with team members, stakeholders and management to anticipate and manage changes to projects and levels of efforts, such as, but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule
- Gather monthly milestone updates
- Provide performance analysis on cost, and schedule performance, and the associated variance analysis as needed
- Implementation and documentation of baseline changes.
- Creation and maintenance of internal process documentation and procedures.
- The ideal candidate for this position will:
- Be an intermediate to expert level user of MS Project 2016
- Possess working knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) and industry standards (EIA 748 current version)
- Has the ability to operate in a complex professional environment with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Four or more years MS Project required
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
- Hands-on experience with Earned Value Management Software
- Project Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Earned Value Professional (EVP)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org