Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Programmer for a permanent opportunity in Orlando, Florida.
(In depth experience with Implementation of Great Plains)
Candidates outside of the central Florida area must be willing to re-locate.
However, the company will cover a reasonable amount of the relocation cost.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
· 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics GP experience
· Must have experience with GP table structure and integrating external systems with GP.
· Some technical experience specific to Great Plains solutions (i.e. MSSQL , Report Writer, SSRS, Integration Manager, SmartList Builder, Extender, Workflow, Business Portal)
· Project Management experience and in depth inventory control experience a plus.
· Must have five years plus of experience developing Microsoft .NET web software applications with concrete knowledge of object oriented design concepts. Knowledge of classic ASP web development a plus.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field is required, however, equivalent work experience in Computer Science or related field will be considered.
· Three plus years of experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and .NET Web applications.
· Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server, stored procedure development, SQL table design, SSRS.
· Ability to work effectively with small teams in a dynamic environment and on multiple projects simultaneously.
Great Plains Integration project lead. Responsible for analysis of the company’s existing custom ecommerce platform, Inventory and shipping management systems and engineering the integration of these systems with Great Plains.
* Benefits include medical insurance, paid holidays and vacation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com