Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Level Project Manager for a long term opportunity.
Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations. Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team. Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meets technical requirements of the assignment. Keeps current on advances in the field of IT. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team. Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results. Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role. Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives. Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects. Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations. (9 – 13 Years with BS) ( 7 – 11 Years with MS) ( 4 – 8 Years with PhD) ( 4 – 8 Years with JD ) ( 0 – 3 Years with MD) ( 0 – 3 Years with DVM)
• Must have experience managing applications projects – not someone whose only Project Management (PM) experience is on infrastructure projects.
• Must have significant and recent PM experience – not someone who has been a VP, director or senior manager for the last several years and had a short PM experience 10+ years ago.
• The broader the PM experience the better – best to have experience on many types of projects -SAP, SaaS (Cloud Service Providers), Web, custom development, purchased software, for a variety of different areas – OTC, Marketing, Manufacturing, HR, Finance, etc.
• Must have end to end experience on large projects (at least $1M)
• Not someone whose only PM experience is for testing coordination or release management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com