Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking an experienced and skilled Senior Project Manager. As a successful candidate for this role, you are trained to manage difficult situations, resolve conflict and gain consensus. Along with newer Agile project management techniques, you deploy an arsenal of industry standard tools and templates to assess, diagnose, plan and deliver high-quality project results. As a part of the team you will focus on helping companies across various industries to design a developmental roadmap, improve strategy and reduce costs.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading SDLC projects for clients around the metro area.
- Implementing service management solutions to deliver client value.
- Assisting in the designing of service and support models to enable critical business services.
- Setting and managing client expectations specific to the project.
- Delivering engaging, informative, well-organized business solutions and presentations.
- Overseeing cross-functional projects and exhibiting an understanding of critical cross module integration points.
- Accurately forecasting, reporting and managing project budget.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- A 4-year college degree in computer science or business.
- 3+ years of prior management consulting experience.
- 7+ years of related experience in a project management specific role within IT departments and management consulting organizations.
- Depths in at least one of the following areas: SDLC, business intelligence, business strategy, custom application design or mobile technologies.
- Agile or SCRUM experience (preferred).
- A strong background and experience leading custom SDLC projects with multiple technologies.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org