Cycle3 IT Staffing is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager for a long-term contract in Wichita, KS.
In this role, you will focus on helping to design a developmental roadmap, improve strategy and reduce costs. This position will deliver product development strategies (organization, global footprint, cost management, processes and metrics), enable technology solutions, and change management programs to help improve a company’s operation.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading SDLC projects.
- Implementing service management solutions to deliver client value.
- Assisting in the designing of service and support models to enable critical business services.
- Setting and managing client expectations specific to the project.
- Delivering engaging, informative, well-organized business solutions and presentations.
- Overseeing cross-functional projects and exhibiting an understanding of critical cross module integration points.
- Accurately forecasting, reporting and managing project budget.
We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year college degree in computer science or business.
- 3+ years of prior management consulting experience.
- 7+ years of related experience in a project management specific role within IT departments and management consulting organizations.
- Depths in at least one of the following areas: SDLC, business intelligence, business strategy, custom application design or mobile technologies.
- Agile or SCRUM experience (preferred).
- A strong background and experience leading custom SDLC projects with multiple technologies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com