***We cannot accept C2C for these roles. ***
Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking several Scrum Masters for a long term contract opportunity.
There are 2 specific requirements for the Scrum Master Role.
- Candidates must have a Scrum certification (CSM from scrum alliance is the preferred one) and 3 years of experience in a Scrum master role. A Dedicated SM. We actually would prefer someone who comes from outside a PM background.
- The Candidate’s resume should display that for at least the last 3 years the candidate has performed on SM or coach roles. We also are looking for someone who has a good “agile story” of how they became a SM. A good “Agile Story” is one where the candidate was part of a Dev team having trouble delivering value for the client and moving to iterative saved the day so to speak. We will move quickly on candidates that have come from a development or technical background.
- 5+ years of Scrum Master experience
- The Scrum Master required needs to understand the role of Scrum, how to work and coach the team, have familiarity with all of the ceremonies, story point estimation and sizing.
- Experience of diverse technologies, industries & teams is essential as well as experience of working with both collocated and distributed team members.
- Ideally the individual should have a focus on current scrum engineering practices, including Test driven development and continuous integration and deployment.
- This is a multi-methodology environment and the expectation is that the individual will embrace various methodologies, not just Scrum but also XP, Kanban, SAFe and experience integrating with tracks of work being run using different methodologies, including AGILE and Waterfall.
- Hands on experience as Agile Scrum master, supporting XP development and integrating with waterfall methods.
- Resource willing to be flexible and adept in a fast paced environment and can contribute to the overall development and growth of a corporate program/initiative.
- Experienced with group and meeting facilitation as well as conflict management techniques.
Some experience with financial and earned value analysis concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with Agile tools preferred – story grooming, tasks management, story burn down, story backlog management. Experience with JIRA a plus.
Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org