Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Scrum Master / Agile Leader. This role is a Lead for an SAP implementation in Wichita, KS. This individual should have a strong desire to be an effective leader.
**The duration of this project is multiple years**
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding Agile values and principles.
- Mentoring or coaching other Scrum Masters/Agile Team Facilitators.
- Driving change that increases the productivity of the Agile team and helps those outside the team understand which of their interactions with the team are helpful and which are not.
- Coaching development teams in organizational environments in which Agile is not yet fully adopted and understood.
- Communicating effectively throughout client organization to ensure full alignment.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of Agile processes.
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies as needed.
- Developing and analyzing reports and artifacts to include velocity charts, burn down charts, cumulative flow diagrams, and sprint retrospectives for improvement opportunities.
- Complying with implementation of baseline contractual plans and tools for configuration management, systems development methodologies, quality assurance, testing and technical writing.
- Coaching the Agile team in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Removing impediments to the Agile team’s progress.
We are looking for someone with:
- Prior experience with SAP implementations
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master or Agile Team Facilitator.
- Demonstrated experience using an Agile development framework including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation and continuous integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Proven investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring that the technical expectations of deliverables are met through Agile processes.
- Working knowledge of Agile techniques such as user stories, continuous integration, ATDD, TDD, continuous testing, paired programming, automated testing and Agile games.
- Demonstrated experience working with Agile and/or continuous delivery approaches and helping a team understand how to apply theories and implement practices to improve the value being delivered.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches (e.g., XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD).
- Experience in Agile adoption and transformation efforts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org