Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for the following permanent opportunity.
Reporting to the Chief Software Engineer, this Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible for defining software requirements for customer projects as well as assisting in the implementation. The position is located in the Chesterfield, Missouri.
- Interface with program management and customers to define software requirements.
- Develop system level documentation to achieve end requirements.
- Implement C/C++ Linux based algorithms for industrial environments.
- Interface with SQA group to develop design verification test methods.
- Interface with Manufacturing Test group to develop automated test systems.
- Assist in tracking evolving industry standards, in particular NERC/CIP.
- Travel may be required to support customer installations.
- 8+ years designing and implementing software systems on Linux or Unix systems.
- Experienced in software design for control systems.
- Strong working knowledge of communications protocols. SNMP, Modbus, DNP3 and IEC61850 experience desirable.
- Strong specification development skills.
- Demonstrated history of delivering quality products to market with understanding and respect for all phases of the product development process, especially requirements and specification development and release control.
- System level experience with battery and/or power management and hardware/software design strongly preferred.
- B.S. in Computer Science or Equivalent
- Ability to interface well with internal and external customers
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work as a lead member on a development team.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com