Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Classic ASP and VB6) for a permanent opportunity in St. Louis.
Individuals in this role must possess strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, along with the ability to devise and implement detailed software designs. Must understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective as well as a business point of view. This position further requires ability to work as part of a highly collaborative, engaged team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following tasks:
· Ownership and engagement in applications design, development, coding, testing and best practices
· Provide product improvement feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement
- Act as technical mentor and advisor for junior-level developers
- Provide product improvement feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement
- Troubleshooting & Analysis
- Deployment in following areas:
- Reports (Crystal, Reporting Services)
- Documenting software specifications and training users
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent related experience
· Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the duties described above.
· Familiarity with Agile/Scrum concepts and practices
KEY SOFT SKILLS
· Enthusiastic and effective communicator
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Self-motivated with ability to work within given policy and time constraints
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as part of a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com