Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a consultant for a Sr. Software Engineer with Web Application experience. The ideal candidate will be a JAVA SCRIPT EXPERT.
SENIOR LEVEL EXPECTATIONS:
• Possesses an advanced level knowledge of the tools and processes required by the role
• Functions well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment
• Solid individual performance, but may spend considerable portion of their time providing direction for others
• Shares knowledge, coaches and mentors Standard and Associate level resources in area of expertise
• May serve as technical lead in area of expertise
• May have duties instructing, directing, and checking the work of others
• Good communication and relationship skills, both in directing the technical team and updating the leadership.
• Provide ongoing support to multiple software development teams to facilitate compliance with the technology roadmap through training, design reviews and code reviews while obtaining developer feedback for future technology roadmap revisions.
• Assist with high-urgency issues affecting production systems in a time-critical manner while expediting root cause analysis and communicating appropriate remediation activities to development teams.
• Work with functional architects to define and implement application architecture
• Develop and document development standards, reference implementations, proof-of-concepts and training materials.
• College degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 4-6 years of work experience in IT / software development
• Previously designed and implemented multi-platform distributed systems with large transaction volumes
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
• An expectation to continuously learn and implement new tools, applications, technologies
• Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other Departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
• Ability to meet deadlines and balance multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
• Extremely process and detail oriented
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Familiarity with health care industry very helpful
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org