Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer (Windows).
This Systems Engineer Position will be responsible for engineering-level support and production maintenance on Windows-based systems. The engineer will utilize an engineering development process and engage in client and server based hardware, operating system, and application components of Windows infrastructure.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting simple to moderately complex components of the systems infrastructure. This position evaluates and integrates software and hardware requests. The Systems Engineer also provides issue and problem resolution for simple to moderately complex issues and assists with performing disaster recovery exercises.
- Minimum of one to two years’ system engineering/administration experience in a relevant platform
- Familiar with operating system theory, core infrastructure and 3rd party software products, and client and server hardware components
- Familiar with core components of a Windows based infrastructure including Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, DNS and SCOM
- Disciplined approach towards troubleshooting and problem resolution, and the ability to provide technical leadership in system recovery scenarios
- Superior procedural, technical, and report writing
- Ability to work autonomously with consistent quality output
Qualified applicants must also possess the following skills/competencies:
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude
- Capacity to learn quickly
- Detail oriented
- Solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrate an aptitude for technology
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and individually
- Ability to work with others in person and on the phone
- Ability to follow documented procedures
- Balance individual growth and teamwork accomplishments
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com