Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Web Application Developer for
a permanent role.
The Senior Web Application Developer will work closely with Architects,
User Experience Designers, DBAs, and Software Engineers in a highly
collaborative development environment.
– Interpret design and functional requirements into production
– Drive innovation in UI through proof of concepts and
– Adhere to best practices and standards in web technologies
· Expert, with 3 to 5 years experience at ASP.Net, C#, HTML,
· Previous experience as a commercial software developer
· Previous experience with SAAS products
· Experience with Web 2.0 technologies: Silverlight, DHTML,
· Intimate knowledge of A-Grade browsers, W3C DOM methods
and properties, cross-browser development techniques,
and browser degradation strategies.
· Excellent collaborative interpersonal communication and team
· Healthcare, Healthcare-related, or Healthcare Information
Technology experience strongly preferred
· Experience in following areas is a strong plus –
Windows 2008 Server and SQL Server 2008.
· Familiarity with Team Foundation Server.
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
First year bonuses
A hire bonus of $1,000
After 90 days of outstanding performance on the job, a $1,500 bonus
After 1 year in position and performing at an outstanding level, a $3,500 bonus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org