Cycle3 IT Staffing is seeking a Senior Web Application Developer.
The candidate will join a team to develop all three architectural tiers of a web-based health applications using C# and .Net 4.0 within a Microsoft development environment. The candidate will participate in all phases of the development lifecycle from initial requirements gathering and design through to coding and testing of our suite of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) based products.
- Work closely with Architects, User Experience Designers, DBAs, and Software Engineers in a highly collaborative development environment
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications, and devise, implement and test appropriate web application additions
- Drive innovation in UI through proof of concepts and prototyping
- Adhere to best practices and standards in web technologies
- Proficient in the use of OOP techniques and methodologies using C#
- Intimate knowledge of cross-browser development techniques, and browser degradation strategies
- Knowledge of the .NET Framework 4.0 and associated class libraries
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycles (SDLCs) and their utilization in software development projects
- Ability to apply group development standards and work constructively within a collaborative team environment
- Strong problem solving ability, analytical and design skills
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Related-field Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
Experience in following areas is a strong plus:
- Visual Studio 2010
- Windows 2008 Server
- SQL Server 2008
- HTML 5 and mobile development
- Adobe Photoshop
- Team Foundation Server 2010
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org